WAKE UP PESARO ACADEMY
The course aims to support business development and will consist of: a training course of 48 hours from June to September 2015 & a mentoring activity of 32 hours in October-November 2015.
The objectives for each phase of the course are:
1. Starting the pre-incubation through training: the program aims to develop the specialized skills and strategies necessary to the creation of start-up business, combining classroom training on the main managerial tools and operating with the innovative path of action learning and a guided tour of a business incubator.
By the end of the training each beneficiary will have acquired:
- Cross skills (ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS and PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT)
- Planning skills (PLANNING THE ENTERPRISE: STRATEGIES, EXPLORING THE ENVIRONMENT, PLANNING THE COMPANY: THE LOCATION, PLANNING THE COMPANY: THE PERFORMANCE AND STRUCTURE)
- Specialized skills (FURTHER SPECIALIST on Intellectual Property and Patent Strategies of internationalization, Elements of contracts, sales techniques and negotiation, quality management in the company).
2. Continue the course with mentoring:
2.1 Support for business development: aims to support for business development concerning Technical and scientific advice, Management, Marketing, Identification of the financing sources. The creation, launching and development of start-up requires an acceleration service and advice that is able to respond innovatively to the challenges of young minds that, by their nature and propensity, tend to overthrow consolidated schemes and rigid mental models of business economy.
2.2 Financial facilities and access to credit: develop a new project idea or business brings with it the need to think about how to make it economically viable. So is necessary to work on financial instruments, selecting solutions that support new businesses in their path, solutions that represent a valuable support especially for start-ups operating in high-risk sectors, traditionally excluded from the circuits of credit and traditional financing channels.
By the end of the mentoring activities each beneficiary will have developed:
- the "Business Plan" to complete its own business project;
- an "Elevator Pitch" for presentation to potential investors/lenders with particular reference to business angels that are individuals who invest directly parts of its assets in the early stages of starting a business project, even assuming a management responsibility to the side of the person who proposes the project.
- The target participants.
4 business ideas or start-up selected through the competition “Wake Up Pesaro Academy”.