Liquidity management and managerial competencies in time of the crisis
In a simple and understandable way will be treated the concept of cash flow statements, the estimated financial risks and assess liquidity and how to make investment and financing decisions as well.
• The term of liquidity indicators used to measure liquidity, financial strength and credit worthiness.
• How to create a Cash flow statement with the indirect method using the data from the balance sheet?
• How to analyze information from multi-annual reports
• Financial planning, investment planning and funding sources.
• How to plan and carry out financial restructuring?
• Operating cash flow and etc.…