E-Business for SMEs
The concept of e-business entails the application of information and communication technologies in the business processes. It includes internal processes management such as management of human resources and financial and administrative systems, as well as external processes management - sales and marketing, purchasing and customer relationship management.
Workshop programme include following topics:
- The basics of e-business and e-commerce
- From idea to realization
- Operational problems related to e-commerce
- Internet marketing and targeted advertising
- Internet PR, social networks and guerilla methods
- Market research and analysis
- Domains and Open source solutions
- Hosting, management and processing of e-content
The aim of trainings is to provide support to SMEs by increasing their understanding of the importance of e-business and e-commerce digital applications as the means for increasing their competitiveness in the global market.
The training course is organized by the project E-business development funded by the European Union.