PAR International Leadership Conference
The conference aims to provide a combination of experience and knowledge from the areas of business management and leadership necessary to develop the skills needed to effectively lead, and to maximize the interaction between the conference participants, with the objective to increase the global competitiveness of organizations, institutions and individuals. Join us in the examination of innovative practice through a variety of highly interactive learning experiences and programs.
Goals of the program:
- Raising awareness of personal individual leadership styles;
- Acquiring the values and foundations of leadership;
- Identifying how leadership affects the management of hierarchy and vice versa;
- Recognizing the difference between leaders and managers, and the situations in which each needs to prevail;
- Building internal and external relationships that lead to future success;
- Creating of an appropriate organizational culture.