Use of personal data
Authorisation to the use of personal data as to D. Lgs. 196/2003 of the italian law
The data provided in the present form will be treated for purposes strictly connected to Friuli Innovazione activities and to the activities implemented by official partners of the project SMART INNO “Smart network and sustainable innovation cluster to increase RDI competitiveness of SMEs in the Adriatic”, funded by the EU programme IPA Adriatic CBC 2007-2013 (Project Code: 1°STR./0006/0 – SMART INNO).
Above mentioned data will be known by the staff and collaborators of Friuli Innovazione and by the official Partners of SMART INNO project. The interested party will have his rights granted according to art. 7 of D.Lgs. n. 196/03 provided by the Italian Law.
In order to receive promotional or informative material and to be contacted for further initiatives it is necessary to subscribe the consensus to the treatment of the data.
ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION WILL BE PROCESSED FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- Compliance with laws, regulations (including EU regulations) governing the administrative, accounting or commercial management of contractual relations; compliance with contractual and legal obligations related to the CFI activities; protection against insolvency and the enforcement of rights inherent in every business relation.
- Your personal information will be processed for the duration of our contractual relation, for compliance with legal requirements and for future business purposes.
- The e-mail addresses provided may be used to send reports on your activity within the CFI
Information processing SYSTEM:
- Personal information will be processed by means of modern electronic and IT systems, stored as both soft and hard copy, and treated using any other suitable method that will ensure compliance with safety standards and the Technical Procedure on Safety Standards (Annex B of L.D. 196/03).
CONTRACTUAL AND LEGAL OBLIGATIONS:
- The supply of personal information is a contractual and legal obligation. Failure to supply said information or to authorize processing may result in contractual obligations towards applicants not being performed by CFI.
- Decisions not to provide non-mandatory personal information will be considered by CFI on a case-by-case basis, and will result in CFI adopting measures according to the type and importance of denied information for the management the business relation.
LIMITS OF DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION:
- The provided information will be disclosed in Italy and/or abroad where requested by the law and when required for the performance of all kinds of contract-related obligations.
- The required information may be provided to:
- members of staff;
- consultants and professionals;
- Smart Inno official project partners;
- Business Angels members of the Ionian Adriatic BAN regularly registered in the Smart Inno platform;
- any company and/or organization that might be involved in the activities;
- factoring companies;
- debt recovery companies
- debt insurance companies;
- trade information companies;
- transport companies
- pictures or video footage concerning events may be published in the press / on the internet / advertising materials to the purpose of promoting the activities of Friuli Innovazione and of Smart Inno project partners (CFI).
Your Company will enjoy the rights contained in section 7 of It. D.Lgs. no. 196/03 (see attached copy) within the terms and conditions described in sections 8, 9 and 10 thereof.
Responsibility for the processing of personal information is borne by Friuli Innovazione, Via Jacopo Linussio 51 – 33100 Udine.
(Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights)
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed
- of the source of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of the processing;
- of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
- of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain
- updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
- erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.